Jose Luis S Manalansan,IV (joemann4@edsamail.com.ph)
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 17:53:49 -0800

gundam@aeug.org wrote:

>>ummm, what's the differance?
>ummm, well, on my SD GP03, it has the little history thing, and GP02 and
>GP02A are listed as 2 different things, and the GP02A is posed with the
>Bazooka, and GP02 was... not. That's all the evidence I have........
>
>-

Given its heavily armored style IMO it could be used as a MS in wars involving nuke wherein its armor and cooling system serves it's purpose.
Probably the inclusion of "A" means it is equipped with a nuke for initiating a nuclear strike on designated targets.

"Sayonara boku no memory card"
Quatre Raberba Winner - SD Gundam GGeneration F Disc 3