Graham Belmont (gbelmont@hotmail.com)
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 00:45:57 -0600

>What are all your opinions on Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory? A friend of
>mine hates it and says that lots of others hate it too, I like it... What
>do you all think of it?

As someone stated earlier, it's a good intro to Gundam for the newbies. I
still like it, but the love story is really forced, and a lot of the
characters are pretty shallow. I think it's pretty funny how Kou just
happened to be in the right place, right time, when Gato first steals the
GP02a. Then, without any proir training, he takes out the Gundam, fights (oh
so poorly, but excuseable given the difference in skill w/ Gato), then BAM,
he's the new Gundam pilot. Is HE the best the Federation has to offer? I
don't think so! On the plus side, if all you want is action and massive
battles (the Solar System scene is really awesome), 0083 is the way to go.

-G