Loran Seakku (neogohan@nc.rr.com)
Sun, 10 Dec 00 01:05:09 -0500

Ok, I just saw Gundam 0083 today so I have some questions, that's why I
asked everyone's opinions on it. But also... I thought I saw 2 characters
in it from Z Gundam. They may have just been people who's names I've
missed, but for both people they only showed up one.

Ok, does Haman ever show up? I saw a chick with pink hair long black
clothes hanging off of her. Who is that if it's not Haman?

Also, is that Basque who smiles when they talk about the Solar Rays?
Those goggles are so Basque-ish, it must be him...