lemontea@earthlink.net
Sat, 09 Dec 2000 21:31:23 -0800

Hey GML'ers. All of the local GML members on my list have already
received a private e-mail from me, so now I'm looking to see who's not
on my list. So If you are in the So Cal area (Los Angeles to San
Diego), drop me a private e-mail at lemontea@earthlink.net so I can
add you to my list and inform you of local gaming events like Armored
Core tournaments, Gundam table-top gaming, etc. To those of you who
already received my private e-mail; if you want all the other So Cal
local GML'ers to have your e-mail address, just let me know and I won't
BCC it next time. Later.

        Trevor in California (Irvine)