Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 13:20:52 +0800

At 23:09 12/09/2000 -0600, Leslie_R wrote:
>the GP02 is designed as a platform from which to deploy tack-nukes
>right? now if i am wrong in interpreting what i know about the Antarctic
>treaty and it prohibits ALL neuclear weapons use not jsut weapons of
>mass-distruction then Why Was It (Unit 2) Developed?

        Right. There can be lots of explanation for this.. a Black project,
possibily, or that now that the OYW is over, the Federation felt less
compulsion to follow the letter of the treaty.

        More likely is that the GP02 is a experimental prototype -- a proof
of concept model, with no intention of full production.