Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 13:17:49 +0800

At 23:51 12/09/2000 -0500, Loran Seakku wrote:
>What are all your opinions on Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory? A friend of
>mine hates it and says that lots of others hate it too, I like it... What
>do you all think of it?

        It's not the best show in UC in terms of continuity and plot holes.
It's a fair introduction to the Gundam universe -- lots of mecha action,
explosions and big bad mecha -- but there's some serious problems with the
story, especially in conjuction with the rest of the UC line.

        As I started out with Gundam 0080, I'm somewhat prejudiced. Granted,
0080 had problems with continuity too, but the story there is excellent,
whereas 0083 had a rather bland story -- bang, bang, BOOM!