-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 17:13:26 -0800

> -Z- wrote:
>
> > Super Dimensional Century Orguss aired from 3 July 1983 to 8 April
> 1984 and is
> > the only show that I can't call a classic.
>
> Why not? It's a top notch show with one of the best endings ever.

All of the other shows changed the way people thought about mecha shows and
spawned vocal fan followings, but Orguss didn't. Its originality was limited to
the parallel dimension crossover and while there are numerous fans, including
me, it's more of an obscure but treasured curio than a classic.

-Z-