-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 17:02:39 -0800

> okay i can see wich ones are from Macross, but since i haven't seen
> Dougram or Crusher Joe could anyone point out wich of the early Btech
> mechs are from those anime (still love Duanne Loose's rendition of them
> reguardless of where they originally came from)

I already listed the Dougram mecha in BattleTech in my reply to (OT) Anime and
Heavy Metal.

Here's the Crusher Joe scorecard:

The CSR-V12 Corsair AeroFighter is the SR-5 Siren Fighter.

The GAL-100 Galleon Light Tank is the Galleon Galactic Tank.

The LCT-1V Locust is the Ostall Hunter.

The SPR-H5 SparrowHawk AeroFighter is the TR-5 Harpy Fighter.

The STU-K5 Stuka AeroFighter is the Fighter-1 Pinnace.

The Leopard-Class Dropship is the Minerva starship.

And, just for the sake of completeness, here's the Macross scorecard:

The ARC-2R Archer MBR-07 is the Spartan Mark II Destroid.

The CDR-3R Crusader is the VF-1J Valkyrie Armored Veritech Battloid.

The MDR-3R Marauder is the Zentraedi Glaugg Command Combat Pod.

The OST-9C Ostroc Mark II is the Zentraedi Regault Artillery Combat Pod.

The PHX-1 Phoenix Hawk is the VF-1S Super Valkyrie Veritech Battloid.

The PHX-HK2 Phoenix Hawk is the LAM VF-1S Super Valkyrie Veritech GERWALK.

The RFL-3N Rifleman is the ADR-04 Defender Mark X Destroid.

The STG-3R Stinger is the VF-1A Valkyrie Veritech Battloid.

The STG-A5 Stinger LAM is the VF-1A Valkyrie Veritech GERWALK.

The WHM-6R Warhammer is the MBR-04 Tomahawk Mark VI Destroid.

The VLK-QA Valkyrie is the VF-1J Valkyrie Veritech Battloid.

The WSP-105 Wasp is the VF-1S Valkyrie Veritech Battloid.

The WSP-105 Wasp LAM is the VF-1S Valkyrie Veritech GERWALK.

-Z-