Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 19:21:56 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: SeiyaKou7634968@aol.com
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: December 9, 2000 6:18:10 PM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] (OT) Anime and Heavy metal

>You might try Cardcaptors(Card Capter Sakura) on the kids wb >station where
>you live Friday afternoons and Saturday Mornings!

>Seiya Kou

Another heavily butchered anime. Shows you what happens when an american
company tries to "Americanize" an anime. I recommend than anyone who is
interested in the series go and get the video releases (subbed to be safe,
fan-subs will have the whole thing intact). I just hope that they don't do
to Amuro what they did to Sakura, try to make the person stronger and more
americanized but in the end making them lose emotions and depth as well as
annoying the fans.

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.