BlazeEagle (BlazeEagle@charter.net)
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 18:28:58 -0500

 I really liked F 91 as well. The ending felt very much like how it should
be, since after all, it was supposed to be the start to a TV series, not a
stand alone movie, right? While another movie would be nice, F 91 needs to
be a TV series. I really hope Bandai decides to make an F91 TV series
eventually. I'd like to see the series either end before Crossbone Gundam,
but it would be cool if an F91 TV series went right through and past the
story in Crossbone, not ignoreing it, but making the Crossbone Gundam story
part of the series, so it would be done in animation. Crossbone Gundam is
from F91 isn't it? There is a Crossbone Vanguard in F91, right?