Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 18:01:19 -0500

I've looked at the F90 designs and it seems to me that the design of the
Heavygun looks a lot like it(In the same way the GM custom and GM Cannon II
resemble the Alex). Specificially, the chest portion looks almost the same.
Also, I've noticed a similar thing with Victory Gundam's Jamesgun, it's
head, chest and ESPECIALLY it's shoulders harken to the F91(On a side note,
is there anybody else that thinks the Sandrock is a total rip of F91?)