Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Sat, 09 Dec 2000 09:51:35 -0600

Diglettdig@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 12/9/00 8:09:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> MCCOLGDEB@aol.com writes:
>
> << In a gunfighting only duel, Hiro Yui with that black pistol vs. Vash the
> Stampede with all of his guns >>
>
> vash all the way! he's got those cool glasses. and im betting he can shoot
> better than Heero yuy as well. and he only needs that oversized handgun he's
> got

nope, Vash can't kill remember? and Heero is a near emotionally-dead
assasin-cum-terrorist.. Vash will shoot the gun out of Heero's hand then
Heero will self-detonate just to catch Vash in the blast radius.. fight
ends in a draw

> Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
> sashimi?
> Never assume what you think and feel is real!
> -- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger

-Les

--
"He's a God, it'll take more than one shot."
     -Lady Eboshi, 'Princess Mononoke'