Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 09:08:02 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: "Peter Savin" <pedro@shiporama.org>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: December 9, 2000 1:49:39 AM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] Zaku I Master Grade

*snip*

>You think that's bad, I'm in the process of replacing all the >cables on
the
>1/100 Hi-Zak with MG style cables. Of course, I didn't >the "beads", so
I'm
>using slices of plastic tubing. I spent like 4 hours cutting >the tube
>slices...ugh...I wish I could just buy a big bag of 'em. :)

>Peter Savin
>bawoo@shiporama.org

It's one of my wishes that Bandai releases a set of rplacement parts for MG
kits that you can get to do repairs or what have you on the model kits. For
example, a box with Zaku parts (seeing the large number of Zaku variants) or
a box of parts for the NT1/GM Custom/GM Quell.

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.