James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 03:40:46 -0800

Wheew, it seems I never have enough time to keep up with this list. I
wish I could post more.

Anyway I just got eps. 45-48 of turn A gundam (vol. 12). Unforunately
the final two eps. bandai decided to put on their own tape so I can't
tell you how it ends. I'll write up a synopsis of these eps though if
you guys want. This is right where AMO tokyo decided to stop posting
sysnopis so I'll try to fill everyone in. (Unfortunately I don't
understand Japanese so I may be off in my assumptions of what's going
on.) I can also video capture the new intro but someone's got to post
it for me. (my site can't handle it).

Heh, heh, heh, it's getting very good

-James
"Gundam is living on my mind"