Sat, 09 Dec 2000 00:13:56 -0800

How about:

1)Daisaku Kusama vs. Shinji Ikari (both in Zakus)

Shinji gets one of his depression flicks and Daisaku will score a hit, but then Daisaku remembers that he can't pilot a Zaku (he can't order it around like Giant Robo!) so Daisaku is left with an unmoving Zaku while Shinji also stays put pondering about the worth of his life... a boring stalemate ensues...

2)Amuro Rei in Nu Gundam vs Isamu Dyson in VF-19

When I think about it, I really don't know whats going to happen? Isamu flies so fast, but Amuro can basically read what he's going to do next, but can't hit him... you guys make an ending for this ok.

3)Ranma Saotome in God Gundam vs. Ataru Moroboshi in Master Gundam...

No contest. Ataru takes the battle to a body of water where the God Gundam is splashed and suddenly... it turns into Nobel Gundam! Ataru (with a superior MF) overpowers the helpless Ranma. I don't even want to know what happens next...

---
Abet
"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"