Jose Luis S Manalansan,IV (joemann4@edsamail.com.ph)
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 15:34:16 -0800

IMO Zeta is a lot cooler than Wing the game since his moves are already native to him wherein Wing's moves were a copy of Zeta giving him a toned down buster rifle and a pathetic Bird Mode Attack (compared to Wing in GW Endless Duel)

Game Spoiler!

After beating Kamiyu, he admits that you (Heero) is stronger than himself and wishes him luck.