Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Fri, 08 Dec 2000 10:34:47 -0600

OK, don't have a fit. First of all it's not "cancelled" anime series aren't meant to
go on forever. They showed it to it's completion and even re-ran it a few times for
good measure. It's time to move on to the next show, or rather the first show:
MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM! (YAY!) ^_^

If wing's your favorite show, then why not buy it on video. You were lucky to watch
it on TV at all, I had to buy the LDs from Japan at quite a cost, a couple of years
back.

As for DBZ, they are nowhere near the end, and when they do get there they'll
probably show DBGT.

---Brett Jensen