Cantusehtm@aol.com
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 21:38:03 EST

In a message dated 12/8/00 9:22:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
echofox@wingzero.net writes:

> Cowboy Bebop is out in its entirety, and I'm going to
> have to pick that up one of these days

It's a very good series,extremely stylish,full of humor and action. Definatly
a must see. Also, Gainax's first work(and in my opinion,their best to date)
The Wings of Honneamise is out on DVD. It's movie a little over 2 hours,so
you have to worry about collecting multiple volumes.

Jim Leung

"I don't think mosquito season is the best time to visit Larvae Lake."
-Marge from "The Simpsons"

http://deli-llama.diaryland.com