-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 18:28:55 -0800

Correct. In the next episode, the Mark-II 02 and 03 are partly dismantled for
repairs and Camille takes a one-armed 03 out to chase down his father, who's
stolen a Rick Dias, with Quattro close behind in the 01. We never see the 02 in
action again, but the 01 and 03 are both in use, with Quattro as pilot of the 01
(Char's Gundam!) and Camille as pilot of the 03, up through Episode 9, when the
MSN-00100 Hyaku Shiki is delivered. We never see more than one Mark-II
on-screen after that, and Camille pilots "the" Mark-II (except when Katsu
borrows it in Episode 15) until Episode 21, when the MSZ-006 Z Gundam debuts.
It's not clear whether "the" Mark-II is the 01 with parts from the 03 or the 03
with parts from the 01, but my money's on the latter, since the Mark-II 03 was
Camille's all along and would be "tuned" for him, while Quattro appears to
discard the 01 in favor of the Hyaku Shiki.

-Z-