Danny Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Fri, 08 Dec 2000 18:23:01 -0800

Well, I don't do Wing stuff. But, I've been noticing some great deals on
Wing toys.
I'm thinking about getting rid of some models I bought, before they air
original series on cartoon network. Specially one's I have multiple
copies. Bandai must bring MG to US once they start showing original series.
I can imagine having a wall of MG and HG at Toy's-R-Us. Just paying $30
for regular MG and get another HG for amount we would've paid for shipping.