Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 19:17:23 -0500

Wasn't there a plan to make an all-GW fighting game a while back that would
be released in February 2001? Or did they simply give up and decide to take
Battle Master 2 and convert it instead?
 You know, I shudder at the thought of kids eventually watching Zeta, seeing
Camille and going "Look, it's Heero's arch nemesis!"

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Jose Luis S Manalansan,IV
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2000 11:22 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] Gundam on Playstation

you Will Be Very Dissapointed!

I just got the game 2 days ago and sadly It doesn't measure to my
expectation. Well the game revolves around only one charater and its Heero
Yuy and you get to pick your mecha

Wing Gundam (every move of ZG and WG are the same.)
zeta Gundam (Kamiyu Vidan
ACGuy
ZGock
Zaku II (Denim)
GP02A (Gato)
Neue Ziel (Gato)
The O ( Scirocco)
Quebley (Haman)
Big Zam (Dozul)
Full-Armored Double Zeta Gundam (Judo Ashita)
Ziong (Char 0079)
Sazabi (Char 0093)

BOSS:
Psycho Gundam MK-III (Valder Farkill -from GW G-Unit)
Hydra Gundam (Treize)

This game was probably a rehash/tranlation of their last battle master game
since this was developed probably to cash in on GWing's fame in the US. Many
GWing fans will be disappointed since Heero and Wing Gundam are the only
familiar char and mech present aside from Treize. Also there is no story
mode for the other pilots. FMV are absent although it's BGM are in CD-DA
format so you can pop this to your CD Player.

PS: Valder Farkill was the original pilot of Hydra Gundam.

I suggest you just rent it and see if it worth it.