Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 15:56:58 -0800

>They had same message with Kaiyodo Evangelion figures. There were three
>different color variants of Eva-00(regular, metal. clear), and they said
>same thing. That they don't have control over what they ship and they
>don't know what we'll be getting. Are they blind?

Actually there's at least another variant - bloody version, not counting
the EX version, which came in a huge box.

These Kaiyodo Eva figures are now being distributed in the U.S. through
comic distribution channels. You can get them for $10 to $15 each in
local comic stores or online from eBay.

Why order them from HLJ at triple the price plus shipping, while they
won't even let you choose what you wanted?

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0