Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 18:39:22 -0500

So which one is the best?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Edward Ju
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2000 6:14 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] Zaku I Master Grade

>Are these MGs any good? I haven't built any Zeon MGs yet, so I figured this
>guy might be good practice. I'm thinking about getting the Ranba Ral
type...

It's pretty simple compared to the recent "armor on a frame" MGs. Best
part is you don't have to deal with the maddening "conductive cables",
although I feel they should sell for 2,000 yen, not 2,500.

Eddie

rt=3
&since=-1&page=1&rows=0
Please note the URL exceeds 80 characters and ends with "rows=0" not
"sort=3"