OmegaGundam (hinchen@mindspring.com)
Fri, 08 Dec 2000 13:52:46 -0800

Hmmmm I bought several kits from them and the one I put together so far is ok(it
was a Rick Dom) and it was about the same quality as my two Zaku's and my
Gelgoog. Solid good fits painted well and even stood up to a lot of abuse I did
to it trying to put it together. Hmmmm I just hope the other 6 or so kits I
bought are just as good.