Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 13:23:53 -0800 (PST)

about the GP02, i remember scenes where the Gundam
would seemingly hover. it was in the first couple
episodes, don't remember which, after the Zeon
recovery ship was destroyed by the GP01, the GP02
dashed out from the ship's flaming wreckage, and it
looked like it hovered. I don't remember seeing the
jet from the binders.

P.S: if anything sound jerky in the message, it's
because i'm in AP C++ class and i'm trying to hide
from the teacher.

http://gundam.aeug.org/