Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 09:44:49 -0500

Gundam Wing is going to be taken off the air December 12 and will be
replaced with Batman. Dragonball Z's "Cell Saga" will probably wrap up at
around the same time, so Toonami will probably be in constant reruns until
Outlaw Star or the original Gundam. Gundam Wing will be replaced by Batman,
effectively making it a back-to-back Superhero hour. Yay.(Can't they get
something like Transformers on instead? I think people are getting sick of
Batman, honestly...I know it's more mature than your average American 'toon,
but still...)
Endless Waltz will air December 22nd, though.