M. R. Hannibal (saiyajin11@hotmail.com)
Fri, 08 Dec 2000 14:13:56 -0000

Well, I have been out-country, and I noticed that there has not been a good
useless fight thread for a while ( and I noticed some people miss them!)

So, I shall start off a few from the top of my head, and give better ones as
the day rolls forth...

1) Ikari Shinji in Jinzoningen Evangelion Unit 00 vs. Char Aznable in the
Sazabi

2) Johnny Ridden in a Gelgoog Marine vs. Shin Matsunaga in a Rick Dom II
(hmm...an ace fight...)

3) Ranba Ral in a Gouf Custom vs. Norris Packard in a Zaku FZ

4) Soryu Asuka Langley in the Tallgeese III vs. Amuro Rei in the Nu Gundam

5) Kou Uraki in the GP03 vs. Shiro Amada in the Gundam Alex

6) Amuro Rei in the Nu Gundam vs. Camille Vidan in the Zeta Gundam

More to come later, because my boss is calling me. Later, fellows!