Alessandro (changegetta@inwind.it)
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 12:14:32 +0100

interesting, as we see there are many heroines in animation series of these
times.
Alessandro
----- Original Message -----
From: Juan Alberto B. Mercado <juanalberto.m@lycos.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2000 12:34 AM
Subject: [gundam] Kou in 0087 (was Gundam A UC)

> Anyway, if its an alternate scenario, I dreamed up one with Kou joining
Kalaba. I mean, Kou hates the Feds now (after the Fiasco) and his lover (he
should have gotten lucky by now) has connections with Anaheim (AEUG's
financer) so it could work. Lets see, Kou fights on Earth, and he gets to
meet Amuro and other Earth AEUG people, he gets to fight in Kilimanjaro, and
wait a minute! These Titans he's fighting... they're the old Albion Crew!!
Oh the humanity!