Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 01:18:46 -0800

>cool, as long as you can easily distinguish bootleg from the real thing, its
>fine with me. I don't want to mistakingly buy a bootleg especially at the
>price of the real thing.

Well, that was just that one design from that one company. I don't know
if there are other companies making identical copies of other MG kits.

There are a lot of MG kits of the same designs being dumped on eBay,
it kind of concerns me... does that mean these are MG bootlegs? Or that
some Bandai-sanctioned MG kits are being cranked out in China now as well?

>is the quality of the bootlegs good? or they are as bad as those Bendi
>kits?

I wasn't about to waste my hard-earned money to find out. :) Maybe I will
when I buy some as gifts for the snob friends, but then again they look
down on MG kits to start with, hehehehehe.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0