Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 23:45:08 -0800

>> >Like those 1/220 0083 toys Bandai just started
>> >releasing here in the states, those are really nifty (and tough as hell
>> >break, too).
>> >
>> >-G
>>
>>Are you sure they are't Unifive/Yutaka figures?
>>
>>Eddie
>>

>Nope, they're bona fide Bandai, they have the tell-tale red logo in the
>upper right hand corner. I know there were some 0079 fixed pose "toys" that
>came out a while ago, you have to go to a specialty store or order them from
>Japan to get them (there were maybe 6 or 7 of them, each came in a small box
>w/ a handle). I'm not *terribly* sure, but I don't think Bandai released
>those. Maybe that's what you're thinking of?
>
>-G

Nope, those were made by Banpresto, a division of Bandai. The ones I was
talking about look like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=516245481

These were originally released by Yutaka, whose logo is also white letters
on red. After it went belly up, Unifive took over most of their products.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0