Graham Belmont (gbelmont@hotmail.com)
Fri, 08 Dec 2000 01:39:06 -0600

> >Like those 1/220 0083 toys Bandai just started
> >releasing here in the states, those are really nifty (and tough as hell
> >break, too).
> >
> >-G
>
>Are you sure they are't Unifive/Yutaka figures?
>
>Eddie

Nope, they're bona fide Bandai, they have the tell-tale red logo in the
upper right hand corner. I know there were some 0079 fixed pose "toys" that
came out a while ago, you have to go to a specialty store or order them from
Japan to get them (there were maybe 6 or 7 of them, each came in a small box
w/ a handle). I'm not *terribly* sure, but I don't think Bandai released
those. Maybe that's what you're thinking of?

-G