Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 20:32:27 -0800

>I picked this fellow up at a hobby show. It's...interesting. Poor
>proportions, poor plastic and the parts either break or fall of really
>easily. Good thing I only paid $10.00 for it. The upper legs are fixed to an
>ugly-looking waist block, but there is a suprising amount of detail.
>Overall, not as bad as some other bootlegs, but still pretty crappish.
>Anybody else have this? Is it based on a real toy or a scaled up model?

I dunno if yours is the same as the one I have, but mine can't even fully
transform, which begs the question of why did they even give it the
ability to do a truly half-assed "transformation". The plastic used was
of very low quality - way brittle and really prone to breakage. It's
safe to say that I treated this toy with more care than I've shown any
other toy (except for maybe the Titanium Turn-A) out of fear of breaking
it. It's been sitting in the box since I took it out the first time.

At least it's a Bendi original, since there was no similar licensed toys
released in Japan.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0