APhil63515@aol.com
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 23:14:17 EST

Hello everyone, Yes here at The American Hobby Journal we are in need of
writers to write about different mecha series, and models but if you can only
write about gundam models then we still want you to write for us. I'm sorry
at this time you must want to write for free if you would still like to write
for this magazine please email mail us by private email. If you have any past
work we would like to see it and we need to know your age, name, and past
work and that's all.