BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 23:02:29 EST

In a message dated 12/7/2000 10:00:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
echofox@wingzero.net writes:

> Sounds to me like they're referring to the numerical (1, 2, or 3)
> designation on the Titans Mk.2, not the AEUG and Titans versions
> themselves, which would certainly have different stock ID's.
> I can sorta see why they wouldn't want to sort the 3 seperate Titans ones,
> since it would be a bit of a pain in the ass to track stock seperately...

    That's what I thought, but it clearly states it's about the color, not
the number on the robots shoulder. Yet, it's worded loosely, so it's hard to
tell what is excatly meant, but it clearly talks about the color.

  I understand there's really no control over the number, but the color is a
different story. They should have posted that message the mintue they listed
the item, not several days after the fact. I am sure other people somewhere
placed an order for the blue one, BEFORE that message was posted. Oh well,
will find out what happens when I receive my two Mk. II's one white and one
hopefully blue.