Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Fri, 08 Dec 2000 11:25:57 +0800

At 21:54 12/07/2000 EST, Hobbitmastr@aol.com wrote:
>As I recall though, as Gato and his men were heading for the recovery ship,
>Gato managed to keep up with the Zeon MS when they were using their hover
>systems.

        It's the other way round. The Zeon MS must escort the GP02 -- hence,
they must match the GP02's speed, or whichever MS that is the slowest in the
lot. Remember that when Gato orders an increase in speed, he had to use
GP02's thrusters to get himself ahead, whereas the Dom Trop and Xamel could
keep up with their hover systems alone.