Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 19:59:45 -0700

Sounds to me like they're referring to the numerical (1, 2, or 3) designation on the Titans Mk.2, not the AEUG and Titans versions themselves, which would certainly have different stock ID's.
I can sorta see why they wouldn't want to sort the 3 seperate Titans ones, since it would be a bit of a pain in the ass to track stock seperately...

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: BlazeEagle@aol.com
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 7:42 PM
  Subject: Re: [gundam] MSiA News

In a message dated 12/7/2000 9:20:57 PM Eastern Standard Time, gundam@loop.com writes:

Translation: we are unwilling to go the extra mile to make our customers happy. Take it or leave it.

Oops, forgot to type my reply. Yep, that's basically what it means. I find it unacceptible and lazy of HLJ to do this. It's very fishy that that long message wasn't on that items page, a few days ago and that that message appeared AFTER my order was placed for one AEUG and one Titans MK. II. So, they can list them as AEUG and Titans, but cannot gurantee which you'll get, huh!? Jeez, what lousy service. They have eyes don't they, it's no extra trouble to tell which is white or blue! Ugh!!