BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 21:42:25 EST

In a message dated 12/7/2000 9:20:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gundam@loop.com writes:

> Translation: we are unwilling to go the extra mile to make our customers
> happy.

   Oops, forgot to type my reply. Yep, that's basically what it means. I find
it unacceptible and lazy of HLJ to do this. It's very fishy that that long
message wasn't on that items page, a few days ago and that that message
appeared AFTER my order was placed for one AEUG and one Titans MK. II. So,
they can list them as AEUG and Titans, but cannot gurantee which you'll get,
huh!? Jeez, what lousy service. They have eyes don't they, it's no extra
trouble to tell which is white or blue! Ugh!!