Michael Wong x4241 (Michael.Wong@nsc.com)
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 17:16:28 -0800 (PST)

Dear List:

> *pies brett*
>
> hikaru wiping kamjin's butt? i'm lousy with japanese
> names, but this is khyron right?
>
> in which case...i wouldn't think hikaru would
> necessarilly win. kamjin in glaug had several
> near-kills on hikaru in valkyrie.

I totally agree, Hikaru was lucky not to have been killed by Kamjin. I
don't think Hikaru has ever been an ace type pilot. If anything, he was
probably only pretty average when it comes to combat. Max or Milia on
the otherhand, would probably clean Kamjin's clock even in inferior suits.

One more thing, Hikaru got to be Skull leader by virtue of seniority and
"leadership" skills, which doesn't have much to do with piloting skills.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Michael