Thu, 07 Dec 2000 15:34:01 -0800

That could work, but if we gave the mecha Wing power, then they'd probably level out the Titans faster than a solar cannon.

Anyway, if its an alternate scenario, I dreamed up one with Kou joining Kalaba. I mean, Kou hates the Feds now (after the Fiasco) and his lover (he should have gotten lucky by now) has connections with Anaheim (AEUG's financer) so it could work. Lets see, Kou fights on Earth, and he gets to meet Amuro and other Earth AEUG people, he gets to fight in Kilimanjaro, and wait a minute! These Titans he's fighting... they're the old Albion Crew!! Oh the humanity!

---
Abet
"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"

Great Gift Idea! FREE cell phone, internet ready at Lycos Marketplace http://www.inphonic.lycos.com/redirect.asp?referringpage=www.lycosd1