Brian Potter (gp03pilot@hotmail.com)
Thu, 07 Dec 2000 16:19:30 -0500

Fed
Yeah, I have a few questions about it.
1. How do the wings look? I know the feathers are plastic covered metal, but
it looks like the rest of them is just one big hunk of plastic. Can it stand
up straight with those giant wings?

2. How is the poseability of the model? I know bandai showed it doing some
striking poses, but the pictures can often lie.

3. Are there any glaring problems with the model, and are there any
difficulties with it during assembly.

4. What was your general impression of the kit?

I really like the Wing Zero Custom, so I'd be happy to plunk down 15000 yen
for it if it wa a good model.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions!