Chaos025@aol.com
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:08:59 EST

In a message dated 12/7/00 12:42:28 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
gundam@loop.com writes:

> Looks like Bandai's canned their planned release of the Endless Waltz
> action figures. No bid loss... the Wing figures sucked big time

I have all of them, both the first and second series, released through Toys R
Us and Kay Bee Toys for $6.99 each. I've seen them sold for as much as $45.00
each, and people where actually buying them at that cost, even though a story
just down the street had them for $7.99 and $12.99.

I think they are great, even if missed proportioned and poorly manufactured.
I think it would a loss for Bandai to not market a third and fourth series of
these figures in the US.

Of course, that's just my opinion,

SJ

EXO Mechanical Editor & Mecha Designer