Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 11:39:14 -0500

They did have better proportions than the 1/144s, though.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Edward Ju
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 2:42 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] EW action figures canned?

I've been receiving several messages from Amazon regarding the EW action
figures, which went like this:

>Greetings from Amazon.com.
>
>We've recently learned from our supplier that the item you requested to be
>notified about, Gundam Wing Deluxe 4.5" Mobile Suit Action Figure:
>Deathscythe Hell Custom, will not be available in the foreseeable future.
>
>It's possible that someone may be selling this item through Amazon.com
>Auctions or zShops. We encourage you to search for it there if you're
still
>interested in purchasing this item:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/auctions
> http://www.amazon.com/zshops
>
>We're sorry not to have better news for you.
>
>Sincerely,
>Amazon.com Customer Service
>http://www.amazon.com

Looks like Bandai's canned their planned release of the Endless Waltz
action figures. No bid loss... the Wing figures sucked big time
anyway.

Eddie

rt=3
&since=-1&page=1&rows=0
Please note the URL exceeds 80 characters and ends with "rows=0" not
"sort=3"