Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 00:32:10 +0800 (SGT)

>>Quess, because I hate Anakin and love her. ^_^ Logically speaking, Quess
>>does have the advantage of greater weaponry and the fact that Jedi aren't NTs.
>>

>Anakin...Quess is nothing more than an arrogant, spoiled little brat. At
least Anakin isn't that...plus he

Oh yeah? ^_^ Anyway, I will spare you the Quess essay now even though I
wholeheartedly disagree with you, because it's too late to write the whole
thing.

could just call on the Force and know where she is firing from and to and
dodge it. He may not be aware he's
 doing it, but he would be...how else do you think he could win that pod
race, being human and all? Try putting

It's called bad plot? ^_^

Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)