Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 00:25:49 +0800 (SGT)

>Lina, of course....can you imagine the destructive power of a mobile suit
enhanced Dragon Slave? Much less a Ragna Blade or Giga Slave? The Dragon
Slave can already level a small town with just her own power.

Ummm, as I said, DS is a god. I mean it. ^_^ Secondly, the Dragon Slave is a
spell and can't be augmented by a mecha's power.

>Max and Miria. No one can beat that duo.

Agreed.

>>everyone's apparent favorite Anavel Gato in Nieu Ziel versus half a
>>dozen pissed-off PMSing Meltrandi in fully-loaded Queadlunn-Rau Power
>>Armors
>>

>Bye, bye Gato.

I wouldn't be so sure...the Neue Ziel has a LOT of beam weapons, all capable
of firing simultaneously.

>>and because you asked for it
>>
>>Shinji (Evangalion) in Gundam Double Zeta Vs. Kou in GP01fb
>>

>Bye bye Kou.

No EVA means no AT-Field. I hate to say this, but my bet's on Kou.

Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)