Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
7 Dec 2000 16:13:58 -0000

On Thu, 07 Dec 2000 10:09:15 -0600 Leslie_R <trojan@atoka.net> wrote:
>Echo|Fox wrote:
>>
>> It's been so long since we've had a useless fight thread ... what's going
>> on?
>> I'm no good at coming up with them, though, so I'll only offer up something
>> really off the wall....
>> In G Gundam continuity, special attacks are transferrable to your MS, right?
>> So:
>> 1. Lina Inverse (Slayers) in God Gundam vs Dark Schneider (Bastard) in
>> Master Gundam

Lina, of course....can you imagine the destructive power of a mobile suit enhanced Dragon Slave? Much less a Ragna Blade or Giga Slave? The Dragon Slave can already level a small town with just her own power.

>you asked for it
>
>Max and Milia Jenius (Macross) in Vayate and Mercurius (hey'they're the
>right color schemes :D ) versus the Black Trinary in VF-17s

Max and Miria. No one can beat that duo.

>everyone's apparent favorite Anavel Gato in Nieu Ziel versus half a
>dozen pissed-off PMSing Meltrandi in fully-loaded Queadlunn-Rau Power
>Armors

Bye, bye Gato.

>any 10 grunt mobile suits versus Geist (M.D. Geist) with a spork

I hate Geist, so the grunt mobile suits.

>Guy (Nadesico) in GP03 MA/MS combo Vs. the Delaz fleet

bye bye Gai

>Akito (Nadesico) in ground combat frame Aestivalis Vs. Kou Uraki in GP01
>ground combat Gundam.. in space

bye bye Kou (ok, so realistically, it would be Kou with that beam rifle, but I like Akito more, so...)

>Hikaru in NT-1 Alex Vs. Kamjin in Kamphfer (characters from Macross)

bye bye Kamjin

>and because you asked for it
>
>Shinji (Evangalion) in Gundam Double Zeta Vs. Kou in GP01fb

Bye bye Kou.

Roland