Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 06:46:07 -0700

According to ToyboxDX, we'll be getting MSiA's of the Gelgoog (this one we
already knew), the Hyaku Shiki (YAY! I hope it looks good...) and the
Guntank (anyone wanna bet this is gonna be even more expensive than the
Zeong? My guess is 3000 Yen). Additionally, regarding the RX-178 Gundam
Mk.II, The Titans version will come in 3 variants, each with a different
number on the shoulder, while being otherwise entirely identical. Sorta
cool, I guess, so you could have all 3 in a diorama or something, but other
than that kinda silly. I think I'll be happy with just one, thank you :P
(well, two if you count the AEUG version)

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"