Jose Luis S Manalansan,IV (joemann4@edsamail.com.ph)
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 20:06:56 -0800

gundam@aeug.org wrote:

Already done in SRW series

Eg:

1. Bosque Ohme's interception of the Ahgama was interrupted by Duo and his DS

2. (This is UC-UC interaction) Judo attempts to attack someon(Probably Mahma Zero) using ZZ's Core and fails. Kamiyu orders him back to the Ahgama/Near Ahgama and retrieves the ZZ Gundam.

3. Usso Evin (V2 Assault Buster Gundam) and Heero (Wing Zero Custom) storms the Angel Halo. (occurs near the end of the game)