Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 00:46:32 -0700

http://www.allvcd.com/viewproduct.asp/productid=2939
This place sells legit VCD's, but I'm not too sure about this one ... ;p
Just check out the cover... Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket, featuring art
from Gundam Wing, I think I see the Ez8 on there, possibly the Dragon Gundam
from G Gundam (or maybe Altron?)...
Language is listed as "English" so I'm assuming this is the same dub as the
old VHS dub tapes ... this place does have a reputation for only selling
licensed products but i'd have to question this one...

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"