Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 23:27:04 -0700

It's been so long since we've had a useless fight thread ... what's going
on?
I'm no good at coming up with them, though, so I'll only offer up something
really off the wall....
In G Gundam continuity, special attacks are transferrable to your MS, right?
So:
1. Lina Inverse (Slayers) in God Gundam vs Dark Schneider (Bastard) in
Master Gundam
2. Himura Kenshin in Nu Gundam vs Shishio in Sazabi, under G Gundam physics.

Of course... these suck, so come on useless fighters ... give us some real
ones :P

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"