Graham Belmont (gbelmont@hotmail.com)
Wed, 06 Dec 2000 23:31:22 -0600

I really like a good part of that idea. I don't dig on the whole
Wing-into-UC thing, but the idea of a rag-tag team of youngsters building
Gundams from others (like ones found in, say, a scrap yard), is really a
good idea. It has a Star Wars-y feel to it, with the whole down and dirty
Rebellion versus the squeaky clean Empire.

One other thing I'd like to see is a Gundam series where the main characters
don't pilot Gundams, or any other MS's for that matter. A jet or two, maybe,
hafta throw a few vehicles in there somewhere. But I'd really like to see
how a handful of soldiers can take down a few Zakus and Gelgoogs with out
the aid of a suit.

One last thing - I don't know if they made one or not, but I'd really like
to see an animated BB Senshi series. Especially with all the new designs
coming out, that would be very keen.

-G